Connecting Third-Party Video Transmitters
Third-party video transmitters that support HDBaseT can be connected via the projector's HDBaseT connector.
- Use an STP LAN cable with category 5e shielding or better.
- The maximum distance that video can be transmitted over a LAN cable is 100 m (328 ft).
- Operation is not guaranteed with all HDBaseT-compatible devices or in all operating environments.
- The projector cannot be connected directly to networks operated by mobile communications service providers, fixed-network communications service providers, Internet service providers, or other telecommunications carriers. Any connection to the Internet must be made via a router.
The projector conforms to JBMIA PJLink Class 2 standard.
- The port for the PJLink search function is 4352 (UDP).
- The network must be configured appropriately before PJLink can be used.
PJLink specifications are available here.
- PJLink support is available with LAN controls.
- For information on supported PJLink commands, see a “PJLink Commands”.