- About the Warping and Blending Tool
- Warping and Blending Tool System Requirements
- What the Warping and Blending Tool Can Do for You
About the Warping and Blending Tool
Use Warping and Blending Tool software for geometric correction (warping) and to blend the edges of images from multiple projectors.
Adjustments can be made using the keyboard and mouse. Gamma adjustment can be applied to overlaps and edge blending. Up to four projectors can be controlled at a time.
Warping and Blending Tool System Requirements
|Supported operating systems
|Memory requirements are those for the operating system.
|1024 × 768 pixels or more
Correct for warping when pictures are projected onto curved or other irregular surfaces.
Create a single large picture by projecting smaller component images from multiple projectors so that they slightly overlap. The seams between the component images are hidden by blending the edges.
Stack pictures from multiple projectors to create a single brighter image.
What the Warping and Blending Tool Can Do for You
Using the Warping and Blending Tool, you can:
- project images onto curved and other irregular surfaces,
- project images using multiple projectors,
- stack images, and
- compensate for variations in color and black level.